Skip to content

The Executive's Guide to
Targeted Attacks

Join live webinar April 16 »

The Executive's Guide to Targeted Attacks

Is your company prepared for a cyber attack? If the answer is "I don’t know," you’re not alone—and you are at risk. Only 17% of enterprise executives are certain their organization is fully protected against targeted attacks, according to the Harvard Business Review. The other 83% need this crash course in cyber security.

 

LIVE WEBINAR: Sign up today

 

In this live webinar, professors Scott J. Shackelford and Andrew A. Proia of Indiana University will teach you everything you need to know about targeted attacks and share best practices for mitigating threats.

 

What you'll learn:

  • Risks associated with targeted attacks and how they are impacting different business sectors
  • How targeted threats are designed to escape detection by traditional security defenses
  • Best practices for minimizing your risk of a costly data breach
  • Frameworks for better managing attacks
  • The impact of National Institute of Standards and Technology Cybersecurity Framework and what it means for your company

 

Join us April 16.



Connect with us on