Get the broadest range of endpoint security
Trend Micro endpoint security gives you the threat protection and data security you need to protect your users and your corporate information across every device and application. And we do it with unprecedented depth and breadth. You get multiple layers of advanced threat protection, including anti-malware, ransomware protection, memory inspection, encryption, device control, data loss prevention (DLP), vulnerability shielding, command and control blocking, browser exploit prevention, application whitelisting, behavior monitoring, web threat protection, and more. All this is delivered via a light, lean client that is built for speed, so neither the user experience nor your network is impacted.
Defending against ransomware on the endpoint
- Behavior monitoring – Monitors for the rapid encryption of multiple files (filtering out good encryption processes) and kills the malicious encryption process before ransomware can spread. This advanced capability restores any files encrypted before the offending process was killed.
- Application control – Dynamically and automatically creates application whitelists that only allow known good applications to execute on your endpoint, stopping unknown apps like ransomware in their tracks.
- Vulnerability shielding – Protects from ransomware that takes advantage of unpatched software vulnerabilities, a target for exploit kit-based attacks.
- Web reputation - Blocks ransomware threats via the cloud using data from the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network and by blocking the ransomware (C&C) activity.
- Browser exploit prevention - Uses multiple heuristic analysis techniques to detect and block exploit code on web pages (e.g., exploits in Java and Flash) that try to download ransomware as you attempt to access web pages.
Deploy smarter protection against malware, zero-day, and targeted attacks
Trend Micro endpoint security solutions ensure complete mobile and desktop protection against everything from traditional threats to the latest sophisticated targeted attacks. We help you defend both virtual and physical endpoints with multiple layers of anti-threat capabilities. Our multi-layered, connected threat defense consists of three stages: prevent, detect, and respond, ensuring faster time-to-protection with complete visibility and control.
Protect now and into the future with simple, flexible suites
Endpoint Security Solutions are part of the Trend Micro Smart Protection Suites. These interconnected, multi-layered security suites protect your users and their data regardless of the device they use, or where they are working. The Smart Protection Suites combine the broadest range of endpoint and mobile threat protection capabilities with multiple layers of email, collaboration, and gateway security. And, you can manage users across multiple threat vectors from a single management console that gives you complete user-based visibility of the security of your environment. Plus, we give you the ultimate flexibility to deploy your endpoint security on-premises, in the cloud, or using a combination of both. And you can make changes on the fly without the hassles of new licenses.
Choose from a broad range of leading endpoint security solutions
- Trend Micro OfficeScan delivers comprehensive endpoint security with real-world protection against the latest advanced threats. You get next gen threat protection with anti-malware, ransomware protection, memory inspection, device control, (C&C) traffic, browser exploit prevention, behavioral analysis, web threats, census-based control, and more.
- Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention (iDLP) secures data on- or off-network, protecting against data leaks across the broadest range of devices, applications, and file types.
- Trend Micro Security for Mac provides a layer of protection for Apple Mac clients on your network by preventing them from accessing malicious sites and distributing malware—even if the malware is not targeted at Mac OS X.
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Services protects Windows, Mac, and Android devices with cloud-based anti-malware and threat protection, managed via a secure, web-based console.
- Trend Micro ServerProtect protects against viruses, rootkits, and data-stealing malware while simplifying and automating security operations on Linux servers.
- Trend Micro Endpoint Application Control provides application whitelisting that prevent any unwanted and unknown applications.
- Trend Micro Vulnerability Protection delivers intelligent vulnerability shielding via host-based IPS to block network-based exploits and zero-day threats.
- Trend Micro Endpoint Encryption ensures data privacy by encrypting data stored on your endpoints—including PCs, Macs, DVDs, and USB drives, which can easily be lost or stolen.
- Trend Micro Control Manager gives you complete visibility with centralized, user-based security management.
- Trend Micro Mobile Security provides visibility, control, and security for your mobile users.
- Trend Micro Deep Discovery Endpoint Sensor records system-level activities to allow threat investigators to identify, assess, and thwart targeted attacks.