Looking to get your security from the cloud? Smart move.
With cloud-based security, you eliminate the cost and hassle of provisioning, managing, and scaling security hardware and software. And you ensure fast, consistent delivery of the newest security technologies and updates, helping you stay compliant and reduce risk.
Why is Trend Micro the best choice for Security as a Service?
We’re the experts in cloud security. We pioneered cloud-based global threat intelligence with Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ infrastructure, which correlates worldwide big data on threats and provides updates in real time. Our Security as a Service offerings use this intelligence to secure anything from your endpoints to your email or data center. With our expertise in security and cloud services, you can rely on our highly available certified data centers to provide the hardware, maintain the software, and secure your data. Read our brochure to see how we can help you keep your security smart and simple.
Whether you’re a small shop or a global enterprise, you can trust us to handle your security while you focus on your business.
- Hosted Email Security is no-maintenance Software as a Service (SaaS) email security that delivers continuously updated protection to stop spam and viruses before they reach your network.
- Hosted Email Encryption is an identity-based encryption add-on service for Hosted Email Security that keeps your email confidential, simplifies compliance, and reduces management costs.
- Worry-Free™ Business Security Services is SaaS security that protects PCs, laptops, servers, and other Windows-based devices such as point-of-sale machines and tablets, using continuous cloud-based updates to protect your business data anytime, anywhere.
- Deep Security as a Service is security for Amazon Web Services (AWS), running on AWS, with antivirus, intrusion prevention, firewall, web reputation, and integrity monitoring designed to help you safely use the AWS cloud to support your business.
- SecureCloud™ encryption is protection that lets you control data confidentiality in your public and private clouds using simplified key management.