Powered by the Trend Micro™ Deep Security™, Trend Micro Hybrid Cloud Security solution delivers comprehensive security for the cloud to meet your application and data security needs while helping you accelerate compliance. With cloud security built for Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft® Azure™, and vCloud Air architectures, cost and complexity is dramatically reduced through automated instance security provisioning and workload-aware security policy, as well as efficient administration and reporting tools. Integration with the leading cloud platforms and developer tools makes it fast and easy to deploy. And it’s from Trend Micro, the global market-share leader in server security for physical, virtual, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Choose Trend Micro cloud security to:
- Protect data and applications running in the cloud with the broadest range of security capabilities, including application control, to meet your security and compliance requirements.
- Shields vulnerabilities to protect from the latest attacks, including ransomware
- Dramatically reduce cost and complexity with automated security provisioning and workload-aware security policies.
- Enhanced threat detection and remediation through a connected threat defense.
- Support government or industry standards with security built to the highest standards, including common criteria EAL 4+.
- Integrate seamlessly with cloud management tools such as AWS CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, and SaltStack to automate security deployments.
- Minimize administrative cost and complexity with a single security console to manage server security across physical, virtualized, and cloud environments.
Hybrid Cloud Security Solution: Powered by the Deep Security Platform