Threat Intelligence Manager - System Requirements
The installation must be supported by a 64-bit Windows Server 2008 R2 (Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter or Web editions). The number of products and events that expect support from Threat Intelligence Manager per second determine the hardware requirements. Installation also requires a connection to an FTP host site. You will need to access the binary code and download it locally or through a shared directory on the FTP host site.
- CPU: Quad core 2.6 GHz CPU system or above
- Memory: Minimum 4 GB of RAM, and recommend 16 GB or above
- Hard Disk: At least 1TB of available disk space for storage
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP for heartbeat, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP over VPN, TCP port 43 for whois utility.
- Others: .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or above
Operating System Requirements
- Windows Server 2008 R2—Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, and Web Editions; 64-bit versions (Note: Cannot be installed if Windows 2008 R2 runs on the Server Core environment.)
Web Console Requirements
- Firefox 3.5 or above
- Internet Explorer 8 or 9
- Flash version 10 or above
- Microsoft Silverlight 4.0 or above