Tokyo, Japan – July 1, 2010 - Trend Micro (TSE: 4704), a leader in network antivirus and Internet content security software and services, today announced the final terms of Stock Acquisition Rights to be issued as stock options.
1. Aggregate number of the Options to be issued: 19,788 in aggregate (The number of Option shares shall be 100 shares per one (1) Option)
2. Number of individuals who will be allotted the stock acquisition rights and number of stock acquisition rights to be issued:
|Directors of the Company:||3 persons, a total of 790|
Employees of the Company,
|2,018 persons, a total of 18,998|
|Total:||2,021 persons, a total of 19,788|
3. The amount of payment for the Options: Payment of money is not necessary, however, since Options are granted as incentive scheme, the Options shall not be issued on the specifically advantageous conditions.
4. Class of shares to be issued upon exercise of the Options and number of shares to be issued upon exercise of the Options: Ordinary shares of the Company 1,978,800shares
5. The amount of assets to be contributed upon exercise of each Option:
234,600 yen per Option
(2,346 yen per share)
Trend Micro Incorporated (TSE: 4704), a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 20 years' experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers' and partners' needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ cloud security infrastructure, our industry-leading cloud-computing security technology, products and services stop threats where they emerge, on the Internet, and are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe.
Additional information about Trend Micro Incorporated and the products and services are available at Trend Micro.com This Trend Micro news release and other announcements are available at http://trendmicro.mediaroom.com/ and as part of an RSS feed at www.trendmicro.com/rss Or follow our news on Twitter at @TrendMicro.